The following set of Fact Sheets have been produced by Members and friends of the Nevada Chapter of the American Planning Association and are designed to provide useful information on a variety of planning-related topics. Each Fact Sheet has been written to provide needed information in an easy-to-digest format with each Fact Sheet ranging between four and six pages.
- Decisions by Officials, Bob Webb
- Education for Appointed Officials, Bob Webb
- PathForward_NV_FactsheetOvercoming Adversity, Ensuring Equity, and a Path Forward, Alberto Quintero, Felicia Gonzales, Jessica Todtman
- The Public Participation Process, Bob Webb
- Lessons Learned and Best Practices for Nevada’s Planning Community from COVID-19, Jeffrey Borchardt, Frederick Steinmann, Bob Webb