Wood Rodgers, Inc.
Reno, NV United States
Wood Rodgers’ Reno Planning team is looking for an Assistant Planner to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary team. The person will collaborate on array of urban and suburban planning assignments, from concept to public approval. Our Reno Planning group provides opportunities to explore the planning process for numerous private and public clients, including projects for land development design/entitlements, parks/open space planning, local/regional planning, transportation and aviation planning. The candidate will possess strong writing, design aesthetic and graphic skills.
- Site research and gathering of relevant regulatory documents
- Create graphics and assemble presentations for clients and/or agencies
- Prepare site plans, corridor plans, and other exhibits/graphics
- Complete application forms, letters, reports, specific plans, and other land planning documents
- Collaborate with project team toward completion of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in City or Urban Planning/Landscape Architecture/Architecture/ Geography
- Up to 3 years professional work experience in the field, or a related field
- Excellent design, visualization and graphic skills
- Knowledge of urban planning, site design, zoning and technical issues
- Proficiency in MS Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, GIS, and 3D program (Sketchup, Revit, Rhino or other)